Senior DevOps Engineer - Automation - High Traffic Web Environment
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer or Linux Engineer looking for a Senior DevOps role? Are you a Sr. DevOps Engineer with experience supporting extremely high traffic web environments while working closely with other teams to ensure 99.9% uptime? If so, please read on.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology (RoR , Node.JS) while supporting a top 50 trafficked site! You will be in charge of making decisions about what tools would be best for the environment, creating custom tools to help automate deployments, and optimizing high volume and critical production environments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Support large-scale distributed systems
- Optimize a high volume, critical production environment
- Create custom tools to help automate deployments
- Make important decisions about what is best for the application platform and infrastructure
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Expert knowledge of Linux Systems (Centos preferred)
- Strong experience with automation
- Strong experience with continuous integration
- Experience scripting / programming (Shell, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with change management
- Familiarity with version control (GIT, SVN, etc)
- Ability to solve complex problems and multi-task.
WHAT YOU GET:
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented and respected engineers in the industry.
- An opportunity to support and maintain a large-scale distributed system
- A chance to work with cutting-edge technologies
- The opportunity to breaking things to see how to make them faster and stronger
- Freedom to contribute your ideas.
So, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience supporting high traffic web environments, apply today. Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the US, preferably in the Los Angeles area.